Concord College International School Malaysia (CCIS) will open in September 2024. It is a new boarding British International school for students aged 5 to 18 following in the successful footsteps of our sister school, Concord College, UK.
CCIS will be offering a broad and balanced education based on the UK National Curriculum for Primary, Secondary and Sixth Form (A-level). CCIS will have a purpose-built campus which offers excellent teaching and age-appropriate facilities to ensure every student has a sure pathway to success.
Our vision is to offer an international education that will be academically rigorous and will seek to develop a culture of excellence and a joyful learning journey with our ethos of Rigour, Kindness and Creativity.
These are the leadership and teaching positions currently advertised on the TES:
- Primary Teacher: https://www.tes.com/jobs/vacancy/-1952614
- Biology Teacher: https://www.tes.com/jobs/vacancy/-1954239
- Chemistry Teacher: https://www.tes.com/jobs/vacancy/-1954275
- Computer Science Teacher: https://www.tes.com/jobs/vacancy/-1954285
- Drama Teacher: https://www.tes.com/jobs/vacancy/-1954318
- English Teacher: https://www.tes.com/jobs/vacancy/-1954328
- Geography Teacher: https://www.tes.com/jobs/vacancy/-1954332
- Mathematics Teacher: https://www.tes.com/jobs/vacancy/-1954331
- Spanish Teacher: https://www.tes.com/jobs/vacancy/-1954340
For further information please email: [email protected]